Bloggers and website owners qualify for SATW membership if the website or blog meets the following requirements:
- Established at least 3 years prior to applying for membership.
- An average of 10,000 visitors per month over the last 12 months.
- A minimum of 26 new posts in the last year, each with at least 250 words or 60 seconds of audio or video.
- Demonstrated revenue source.
Submit with Application:
- Website/blog name
- Website analytics stats over the last 12 months (a screenshot of your Google Analytics for the last 12 months will suffice)
- Website/blog creation date
If your website has less than 10,000 visitors per month over the last 12 months, please submit a freelance application found here. Freelance membership is based on a points system that takes into account the reach and payment of your content.
Smaller websites receive the following points towards membership:
Score: Monthly UVs:
- 2 pts 2,500 - 5,000
- 3 pts 5,001 - 7,500
- 4 pts 7,501 - 10,000